This will mainly be a translation post regarding the upcoming version 7.5 patch for Tower of Saviors.
– All information about new features or cards and abilities are extracted from the news articles online. My input will only be deductions or guesses built upon those information.
– As with all translations, info may be lost or changed to a certain extent. This is mainly due to the fact that for the majority of the info, only a 1-sentence description has been provided in the article without video evidence of how detailed mechanics work. Thus, certain deductions have to be made on vague descriptions.
– The main article or source will be linked at the bottom of the post.
– Sources which were written in English and do not need to be translated will only be linked.
It’s been a while since I played ToS seriously, so I have no idea what the recent stages were like, or what cards they give. However, these new cards seem to be linked to the 2-week stages recently. They seem to be pretty interesting, especially a Light “Pisces”!
PR Blood Fiends ._.
I don’t know, but somehow this series feels rather new… It’s like it wasn’t that long ago when they were so OP (when they were first released, 9x element attack was insane), but as quickly as they came, they fell out of favour after a short while. I forgot what replaced them though, and now they seek to replace the very dominant Greek and Daji multiplier teams out there.
When 2 Blood Fiends (Blue in this case) are used together as Leader and Ally, their leader abilities are changed. It will now read: In addition to their base multiplier, by dissolving Blue, Red and Heart runes in a single turn, Water attack for that turn will further multiply by 3x (non-stackable), but next turn, multiplier returns to 1x.
Also, Elizabeth’s max multilpier seems to be pushed to 3.5x per… So double Eliz is now 12.25x lol, just saying.
It seems Madhead has realized how lame the designed Todd to be back then. Any decent player who went through each card in the series will know that Todd is just crap, and they might as well not release a Dark card for Blood Fiends. At least they had the decency to revamp him (let’s call it a late release for a Dark Blood Fiend :|) now, so let’s see what we’ve got here.
New active: Team attack x200%, single attacks become full attacks, and for every monster killed that turn by normal attack, adds to the number of turns this skill remains active.
It suggests that this active is only present if both Leader and Ally are Todd, not entirely certain though. Jack and Todd both will receive new team abilities if set as Leader and Ally (not disclosed).
Sword Spirits and Immortal Fiends
So this new series aims to empower Immortal Fiends, by merging again ._.
– Max skill level of current Lubu is 15, CD 15.
– Max skill level of new merging material is 12, CD 6.
– When both skills are ready, merging is possible.
– After merging into MEGA Lubu, both skills will still be ready.
– On the turn they merge, followup attack by MEGA Lubu will be 150% attack.
– Ameliorated Lubu skill will still be around after merging.
– Skill of merging material will be upgraded to convert 2 rows of runes into Dark after merging (should be CD6)!
Do be reminded that one team can still only have 1 merged creature!
Btw from the official video linked below, the merging material’s basic skill reads: If less than 2 Dark runes are present on board, turn 2 random row of runes into Dark. If not, turn 1 row instead.
Quality of Life Improvements and UI Changes
New cardback for 8* Fabulous Genesis cards!!!
This feature should have been introduced more than a year ago, seriously..
I have nothing much to say about this new feature, but Madhead I think you have better things to do than this ._.
The much awaited official video
– Forum post about December 12th news article.