This will mainly be a translation post regarding the upcoming PR Saruman patch for Tower of Saviors.
– All information about new features or cards and abilities are extracted from the news articles online. My input will only be deductions or guesses built upon those information.
– As with all translations, info may be lost or changed to a certain extent. This is mainly due to the fact that for the majority of the info, only a 1-sentence description has been provided in the article without video evidence of how detailed mechanics work. Thus, certain deductions have to be made on vague descriptions.
– The main article or source will be linked at the bottom of the post.
– Sources which were written in English and do not need to be translated will only be linked.
The Evil Lord SM Stage
On 5th Nov 2014, ToS players will be introduced to The Evil Lord stage and witness the empowered Saruman. The stage will feature a new “Nightmare” difficulty level, and Saruman will be able to PR (power release).
The article suggests these 2 skills can be used separately? Not sure if that means they will have separate cooldowns or not.
If PR Saruman is your leader (ally doesn’t count) and you have 4 other 3* or 4* common Elves, 500% Atk for whole team ._.
The New and Improved Diablo Team
With the improvements to Saruman, Diablo teams now gain a significant boost in power!
Team Skill: When Diablo is leader (ally doesn’t count) and there are 3-5 5* Easter Elves as members, additional healing beyond max HP will be multiplied by the number of Easter Elves and be dealt to all enemies as non-elemental damage.
Combined Skill (between Diablo and any Easter Elf): When both cards are above level 50 and have their actives up, they can use a combined skill, causing any runes dissolved to gain 50% Heart runestone effect for 2 turns.
The screenshot shows the Saruman portrait still up after activating the full heal skill, suggesting that the 2 skills of PR Saruman might indeed be using different cooldowns!
Now for the sample video of the new enhanced Diablo team!
– October 31st news article.