This will mainly be a translation post regarding the upcoming version 7.2 patch for Tower of Saviors.
– All information about new features or cards and abilities are extracted from the news articles online. My input will only be deductions or guesses built upon those information.
– As with all translations, info may be lost or changed to a certain extent. This is mainly due to the fact that for the majority of the info, only a 1-sentence description has been provided in the article without video evidence of how detailed mechanics work. Thus, certain deductions have to be made on vague descriptions.
– The main article or source will be linked at the bottom of the post.
– Sources which were written in English and do not need to be translated will only be linked.
Summoners’ League Season 1 (New PVP System Changes)
By going through “Multiplayer Mode” > “League Match”, a player can participate in mini-competitions with 3 other players as long as he is connected to the internet. Points can be obtained and accumulated through these battles. As with Casual Battles, League matches will also include the reel system where random elements will be triggered every once in a while to affect the battle.
The league rewards points according to a player’s rank during League Matches. Placing high or having consecutive wins yield more points while ranking low will result in point deduction.
Apart from points, other rewards can also be earned. Points and rewards will not be carried over to the next Season. Reward points can also be earned to redeem rewards! Rewards include new card models, including the upcoming Fate Sisters Halloween models.
Players do not need to be worried about disconnecting mid-battle. As long as the player reconnects and completes the battle within 1 hour, the system will still rank the participating players according to the time taken to clear.
In the new version, multiplayer battles no longer require stamina. 8 tokens will be refreshed per day and they will be used to start the multiplayer games.
Major New Features for Cyborg Scholars
Cyborg Scholars can now fuse with their companions in battle and form a new card.
– “their companion” refers to a new series of cards (1 for each color/scholar).
– Both the Cyborg Scholar and the companion must be in the team and placed beside each other during battle.
– When both scholar and companion have their actives ready, they can MERGE. Upon merging, active cooldowns of the merged card is reset, and HP is recovered fully.
– Resulting MERGED card will have improved stats as well as 2 abilities (the 2 actives on each of the pre-merged cards).
– Active of scholar seems to remain the same, but the companion’s direct damage ability seems to have been amplified.
– Both abilities’ skill levels are combined, but do not exceed the skill level max.
– Both abilities can be used separately in battle. CD is also counted separately.
– Max skill level of both scholar and companion are 12, max CD are 10 and 1 respectively.
Upon ending the battle, merged cards will be separated again ._.
Golems have been improved D:
A similar merging system has been applied to Golems…
Golems can now merge with their respective Dark Golems to become a God Soldier (new merged Golem series).
2 abilities shown on merged Golem: 1) Green to enchanted Red and 2) Green to Hearts. This suggests an improvement to the Golems’ original Green to Red ability, and the 2nd ability probably belongs to the Dark Golem. So simply put, offensive and defensive converters definitely in your team if you intend to do some Golem merging 😛
As of Patch 7.2, only 1 merger is allowed per team per battle. Further updates might change this restriction though.
Egyptian Gods Power-Release!(
Yet another backpack series (the ones who are destined to guard the inventory instead of being brought to battle =.=), but many have been waiting for this update to bring them back to life, just like how Greeks rose from the graves and emerged as some of the current top burst teams around.
Wow, major increase in HP and attack 🙂
Upon Power-Release, Egyptian Gods have increased damage against the element weak against them (now 350%), and also have a bonus against other elements. It’s pretty vague and unclear but the direct translation is “will no longer be countered by any element”. Sounds impossible and OP but we shall wait and see.
New Amelioration Series ❤
Zodiac Part 2 (HP and attack) and Immortal Fiends (attack and ?).
Immortal Fiends Achilles and Beowulf will be “able to activate their actives sooner”, while converters like Minamoto and Diarmuid will turn all related runestones in the column beneath them into enchanted runes. Lubu’s 50% life loss will be decreased to 30%.
Various Interface Changes
Last but not least, let us witness the new PR Ra and combined Cyborg Scholar in battle!